- Aakhatimarathi The entire website found at www.aakhatimarathi.com, including all text, images and other online content that comprise the website.
- The website- The entire website found at www.aakhatimarathi.com, including all text, images and other online content that comprise the website.
- The User- The person who is using www.aakhatimarathi.com, i.e. you.
www.aakhatimarathi.com has been created with the purpose of providing information about the GCC countries in Marathi Language.
Copyright and Trademark
- The look, appearance, layout, navigation, menu, menu-item-names and the title Aakhatimarathi' are copyright © Aakhatimarathi 2012-2021 under Sec 45 of the Copyright Act (India), (14 of 1957) and may not be reproduced without permission.
- All the background images and the logo are the Registered Trademarks ™ of Aakhatimarathi and may not be reproduced without permission.
- Neither Aakhatimarathi nor any of the site's editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits.
- Aakhatimarathi includes links to other websites on the internet. Any non- Aakhatimarathi' website is independent from Aakhatimarathi You link to them at your own risk.
- In addition, links to non- Aakhatimarathi websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Aakhatimarathi and so the website does not accept any responsibility, obligation or liability for the content, or the use, of such non- Aakhatimarathi website.
- Aakhatimarathi gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the content of this site or its accuracy and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in it.
- Aakhatimarathi may monitor communications on the website but is under no obligation to do so. You must not post or send to the website any material which is defamatory, obscene or blasphemous, which infringes third party rights or which could in any other way give rise to criminal or civil liability in any jurisdiction.
- Aakhatimarathi shall own any material you send to the website. The website shall not be obliged to treat any such communication as confidential and may use any such communication and its contents in such ways as Aakhatimarathi sees fit.
- Aakhatimarathi may change these conditions of use from time to time. You will be bound by the changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
- External links are provided for reference only.
The User agrees to:
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Aakhatimarathi and its subsidiaries, officers, Directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to any violation of any of these terms by you.